At The Law Firm of J. Hector Moreno, Jr. & Associates, we provide reliable and individualized legal advice on the full range of divorce issues, from community property characterization problems to high-conflict child custody disputes. Just as significantly, we offer practical advice and support to clients who need help with the transitions and dislocations that divorce can often represent. For the advice of an experienced divorce lawyer, contact our office in San Jose, California.
Just because you know your marriage is over doesn’t mean that you’re prepared for divorce. Most of our firm’s clients not only depend on us to advise them about the legal alternatives for solving immediate problems while protecting long-term interests, but also to provide guidance and counsel about the human dimensions of the divorce process.
We can help you develop a sound understanding of your rights and obligations, so that you can define your own goals and objectives from a position of strength.
We can protect you from the risk that impulsive decisions will backfire based on resentment, anger or confusion during the dissolution of marriage and in your future family relationships:
- I’m a stay-at-home mom — can I get my attorney’s fees covered?
- I’m a father who needs to move out of the house — will I be able to see my children before a visitation order is entered?
- Because we’re both self-employed, our case will present complex property division problems — how can I be sure that the community property will be divided evenly?
- I have children from a previous marriage — how will this affect my rights under the California Child Support Guidelines?
- Although I have a college degree, I haven’t worked outside of the home in years — will I be able to collect alimony?
- My spouse has a serious substance abuse problem, but wants to share custody of the children — what are my options?
Our law firm can assist you with all of your questions, and at every step of the way we keep your core objectives and long-range interests squarely in mind while we go to work on the immediate problem.
For additional information about what our approach to client service in a California divorce case might mean for you and your children, contact The Law Firm of J. Hector Moreno, Jr. & Associates in San Jose. Or, send us an email by filling out the form below.
Your message has been sent!Thank you for contacting us,
We will get back to you within 2 business days.